Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Keep it Classy

A dear friend of mine gave me this advice:

"Keep it classy dude"

And I've been trying. Honest. I have. Sure, I may toss in an f-bomb now and then, but I can generally laugh at the sad little 'men' and spoiled little girls that are behind Longmont's SmearMachine2009... but this really requires a response:

From a Times-Call article comment stream:


Some analysis, Peggotty. You tree-hugging, prairie-dog- lovin radical leftists are the experts in "outside" campaign monies alright...like the $1.6 million Defenders of Wildlife (Virginia-based) put up to destroy the honorable Marilyn Musgrave last year.


(fake name redacted because they're a coward), Longmont, CO, 10/21/2009 7:08 PM

'The Honorable Marilyn Musgrave' ??

(Falls off chair laughing and wets pants)

...and I think that sums up my 'response'.

Sleep well my wingnuts, sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since this blog only allows comments from registered members, there is no moderation. LET 'ER RIP!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.